- Online Taxes | Tax Advice
Online Taxes   |   Expert Advice  |



Loss on short sale, dedcutible?

Question by Bruce:

owned a house for 20 yrs paid 82,000 in 1988, sold on a short sale for 187,000, from 2004-2008 i invested 140,000 in remodeling of the house--it was appraised at 325,000, can i deduct the 140,000 of my personal money for a loss


Want the answer? 
Answer --> Question 125382

Related topics:
Short Sale  Princpial Resident  Long Term Capital Gain   Capital Loss



insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, home owner insurance, renter insurance, insurance agent, geico, all stat, insurance claim.